Monday, December 8, 2008

Updates....

Hi everyone,

Its been a really long time since I posted~Its December need I say more? Well let's see ...where do I begin? I have finals this week, one Wednesday for Psychology, and then one Saturday (computers), mostly not too worried although I know I am a bit stressed. So far I have an A so I can't do that badly I would think on the final ...just hoping to keep those A's and not turn them into B's... Fingers crossed, and all prayers welcome! :)

The kids are about the same, can't wait till Christmas, having a hard time concentrating in school to get through the month, you know all the normal stuff. Caleb is still enjoying preschool (sometimes a bit too much, I think) and speech therapy is going okay. Life will soon be more hectic I would imagine when we start back with Occupational and Physical Therapy...my days will be too short to do it all, but we will manage somehow, we always do! :)

The kids are currently working on a Christmas program to perform at my great aunt's place. Its an assisted living near Lakeside Mall. They are all very excited to share the meaning of Christmas with all the folks there. (oops, sorry my kids would be like what is a folk anyway mom?)...Anyhow, we will be doing that on the 15th, and then passing out cookies and candy canes with the legend of the candy cane attached. We have about 17 kids participating so it should go pretty well, I will keep ya posted on that one! :)

This weekend is our Christmas Auction...we are bringing it back this year after a long 5 year Hiatus, except it was always one of our homes now we are having down at the charity the money will go to. Its somehow more exciting to be able to share this place with others and let them see what its all about. This year all donations will go directly to LifeBuilders in Detroit. If you would like more info about LifeBuilders please visit their website at http://www.lifebuildersdetroit.com/ . You can donate online to help out at any time! Its a life changing place!

Well that is all I have for now...I promise to more dedicated to my blogging if you promise to read! :)

Until next time.....

No comments: