Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stress....and the preschooler

Stress and the preschooler, sounds like the title of a book nowadays, doesn't it?
Stress is a major component in our lives and I am amazed at just how young it starts! I dropped my little man off at preschool today and he was just so not himself. He was crying not wanting me to leave, etc...I did leave, feeling totally like a horrible mother. I honestly think he is stressed out! Poor kid is in therapy twice a week for 2 hours at a time, preschool twice a week (which until today was a treat)...he is just over loaded right now. Therapy has been especially draining on us lately, for both of us really. I am debating quitting for a bit and letting him just have a relaxing break for the summer maybe? The problem comes up though for this because the waiting list at present is 160 people deep to get back in. Ridiculous right? All of these decisions being a parent ....some days its just not fun! So yes that makes us both stressed! :) Its hard to make the right choices all the time .....
I am just praying for the direction we need now to make these decisions~
Till next time

No comments: