Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life and the economy!

Hi everyone~

Well today was a stressful day. We here in Michigan are never quite sure if we will be employed from day to day with the economy being in the toilet. Anyhow today was just another one of those days! So still employed and thankful but still worried!

I had a test in my computers class to be done by midnight on Saturday that I finished today and also my homework for that class. I really have to say this class is much harder than I expected. I truly thought it was going to be my easiest class out of the whole lot but now I am beginning to wonder. Anyhow one week and one test down. Whew.... My Psychology class I have a paper due and presentation this coming week so I still need to work on that some this weekend. Then I can breathe for a bit...okay a day or so anyhow! Also I scheduled my next semester classes today....already worried about that ....but I will get through it all one day at a time just like this semester.

Well just wanted to update here and now I am off to relax....

Until next time.....

No comments: