Sunday, November 2, 2008

November already?

Wow, somehow its already November again and it just doesn't seem possible! Where does the time go really? Seems like the older I get the faster it goes. :( Typically I don't like much about this month with the exception of Thanksgiving (this is my favorite holiday) Anyhow its the weather that usually dampers the month for me I think. Its mostly gray and dreary and cold! Plus I lost my grandma in this month ...now 12 years ago the end of this month. I sure do miss her, everything about her really, her and my Papa, they were such a part of my life growing up, how I wish they had a chance to meet my own children. I know I see will see them both in Heaven and can hardly wait to catch up then.

Well....anyhow. Today is Sunday afternoon, a rather decent day weather wise, and really just a lazy afternoon for once, although I have plenty to do here we don't have to go anywhere which is sooo nice! We don't have many of those days really! Marc is bowling with some church guys and the kids are playing outside right now so I am pretty much enjoying the quiet, knowing it never lasts long....

Tomorrow I have my annual mammogram scheduled in the morning and Caleb has preschool and well its a typical Monday I suppose...don't ya wish weeks didn't start with Mondays? Okay I realize then Tuesday would be "Monday" but ya know what I mean....Mondays are kind of our way to fight to save the weekend around here....although it never works~ its one of those days where everything seems to take longer to get through, hopefully it won't be one of those weeks this time.

Well I really need to get something accomplished around here.
Until next time.....

No comments: