Sunday, November 9, 2008

TIme flies ...

Hey first off ~ No news yet on Marc's blood work, we are still waiting to hear anything , so I will let ya know when I know! :)

Now Today~ we celebrated my niece's 20th birthday! Where in the world does the time go? Seems only yesterday that we were taking her to the circus and my hubby threw away her snow cone and well she wasn't real happy about that at 2 yrs old! Oh dear, he didn't know back then that you can't really trust a 2 year old's answer about when she may be done with something! :) After all she's a girl and women can change their minds! :) Now as a much older and wiser man he knows not to throw away things of such importance! :)

So she's 20!!! Can you believe that? I really can't~ it seems just yesterday she was just a baby! I am feeling old! :( She is such a sweet lovely girl though, well woman, she is lovely lady! My little holly dolly grew into a beautiful woman over the past 20 years! What a wonderful wife she will make someone someday! Of course that poor guy will have to deal with lots of people before being approved .....lots of people! :)

Well I am off for a much needed rest after a very long and busy day!
Weekends just go way too fast!

Until next time.....

No comments: