Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shower time!

Tonight is shower night around here again. My little guy hates bathing or a shower for that matter....fights, kicks, screams, you name it! UGH! Its sooo frustrating! Right now its daddy's turn to give it tonight and I am listening to the antics going on! Not fun....once in there he is fine its the getting there that is the problem. Why is it such a big deal? We all shower, well I hope you do! :) Anyhow...around here its a chore! The older two aren't as bad ~ they still complain they have to take one at the time but getting them out is a problem there too....hot water ~bye bye!

Well tonight we fall back...time wise anyhow. Its nice to think we gain an hour of rest but I hate that its so dark then by dinner. Go to work in the dark come home in the dark, such a vicious cycle....makes winter seem so long! :( Oh well no one asked me how it should be so I guess that is the way it is! :)

Well I am going to work on home work for a bit now...
Until next time....

No comments: