Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to a schedule

Well here we are back to a Fall Schedule at the Steppey Household! Its nice in some ways to be more scheduled but its also nice to just relax for the summer! Now we are all back to school....Caleb is back in year two of preschool, 4 years old now he attends 3 days a week. Luke & Austin are back at Homeschooling here, now in 5th & 6th grades. We are trying a new main curriculum this year with My Fathers World, 1850's to Modern day, so far so good! I am also going to try to go back to school this year for a bit of a career change now ....Nursing. I am really struggling though with the how's and when's of how it will come together but praying for guidance about it!
Its been a long time since I updated this blog so I am going to try to be more regular now that we are more time conscious...
Also since I last blogged I have lost 10.5 lbs! I am working on some more but would like to maintain this weight loss first to see if keeping it off will be as hard as losing it! :) Well I will get back to ya soon!
Till next time.....

No comments: