Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I want to "Pump them up" (thx Arnold)

Well with the new year under way ....we are working hard to encourage our children in their daily lives. I want this year to be all about being "pumped up", yes they need to learn as we go but more importantly I want them to each know they can do anything they put their minds too! My eldest has not really struggled with not feeling he measures up but my middle one is always wondering....you can see it in his face as well as his actions. That is going to change! We are what we think, right? I really believe that! When we hear we aren't good at something or that we struggle to do something as good as someone else we belittle ourselves. For everyone negative thing we hear about ourselves we need soooo many more positives to just erase (if that's even possible) one negative statement. My older two kids are at a very vulnerable time in life for boys...entering the teen age time is hard on everyone but I want my kids at the advantage ....being PUMPED up will hopefully help them to get through those incredible years ahead....
Well that is all for now....
Until next time...

No comments: