Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its not fair....

How many times do you hear that a day? I really hate hearing it...but what I hate more is feeling like that myself....most of you who know me would probably say I am a positive person but today I don't feel like one. I am really wanting to shout at the top of my lungs right now! ITS NOT FAIR! You see I have three children, all of which are great kids and really bright and fun to be with for the most part...but my youngest has Cerebral Palsy, mild one at that but none the less he still has it. Most days I can really forget about it but today we had our Speech evaluation appointment. I know he is getting harder to understand, mostly because his vocabulary is increasing daily and of course more words mean more issues of pronunciation. You see as a parent we want everything for our child, and more importantly we hate to see them struggle....even at the times we see it necessary for them to succeed. Today was just plain HARD....I watched as my child struggled and worse yet watched him know that he wasn't up to par in his little mind! Even at 4 years of age he is self conscious already....how does that happen so young? See its not fair! :( I hate feeling like this....

Well I am off to read for my class tomorrow ...pray for me I am very stressed ~
Until next time...

No comments: