Thursday, October 23, 2008

A bit overwhelmed....

Hello out there....

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with my life right now. Really my house and the stuff that needs done in it...its as if no one picks up after themselves at all here. Well not as if, really they just don't! There are five of us here and it seems I am not enough for that job with the other responsibilities I have crowding in too now....

School is good, mine anyway. I am hanging in there with that. The house is a mess, the basement even worse and the boys rooms ...well let's just say you could get lost in them. Literally! So...what is a mom to do? This one has been ranting this morning! Not a good thing really, it accomplishes nothing. So we are working this weekend on getting things in order. Its supposed to be rainy outside and so lots of things inside can get done! Then maybe next week we can tackle the garage and outdoors.

I have a research paper and a presentation to work on this week as well and my midterm in this coming week and then of course I start my next class soon as well I think not this week but next Saturday! UGH....well I am off to tackle the world now! Wish me luck!

Until next time.....

No comments: