Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Man that's it!

Seems we have a new phrase at the Steppey House. Our now 4.5 yr old seems to get mad at us frequently lately, he is going through a stage, anyhow his favorite line is now "Man, that's it! " Translation: Done with you guys, I am not getting my way and I want you to give in!

Well tonight was over candy corn or dinner. He was very upset with me that we were having Chicken, baked potatoes, and salad, rather than candy corn by the handfuls! I am such a mean mom! Meanest in the world at times! :) Anyhow...he just had a fit that we wouldn't let him go with out dinner and skip to candy! Its now after dinner and we all have survived some of us less scathed then others but all in all still a successful dinner!

Wonder what other trouble I can cause tonight before bedtime....
Until next time....

No comments: