Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preschool, MAFA, Midterm ...oh my!

Hi everyone,

Today is Wednesday again....which around here means get Caleb off to preschool, today for a Halloween party, then the boys dropped off at MAFA, then back to preschool for pick up and then back to get the boys....very much a taxi sort of day for mom! Anyhow...then its on to my class this evening for my midterm.

So today I have to get Caleb to school in his costume ...he is a skeleton this year. Its rather tight already, kind of a jump suit type, but hard to get lots under it like jeans ....so the dilemma, does he put pj pants under it? He doesn't want that of course, going to school in pjs is against his little 4yr old rules. So I have sweats on him right now...he also doesn't like sweats (thinks they are pjs again) UGH! So anyhow...the other thing is if he has to go the bathroom at school poor kid will never be able to get that thing off! Oh dear...what a bad mom getting this costume! UGH! Oh well we will see what will end up with....What's a little more stress in an already stressful day! :)

MAFA starts at 1pm, (preschool 12:30), so we don't have any time to lag behind here. Anyhow, today Luke is a bit worried, since we were gone on vacation for a week then he was sick last week he has now missed two MAFA's...which in his mind is dreadful! Poor kid is my worrier! So he is thinking he will be very behind and that is very stressful for him! So pray he does well today if you happen to remember us around that time of day!

Midterm tonight....first one....oh and did I mention my professor is a very nice man but I am not really sure what will be on the test, he likes to talk about current economic woes not much book stuff. So if the test would be on that ~well pray for me too! :)

Well I am off and running....just wanted to write now before the marathon began!
Until next time....

No comments: