Saturday, October 11, 2008

More ads....

*******Okay I just found on someone else's site that if you click these ads here to the right side of the page-------> I know you already know this but I get paid. Okay the new thing is though the ads have little arrows at the bottom of them, see them ? They look like little greater than- less than signs but upright....anyway it changes the ad to click, if you click all of them I get more cash! YIPPEE! Okay so I am still new to this and still learning but hey I have made $100 bucks so far....not a ton but enough to cover my school text book so far! :) Click at your leisure, but please click daily and keep me going here! :) ************
Okay a little more stuff going here....
We leave for Florida tomorrow! (one more sleep for kids out there)
I can't wait to go! I have tons to do before I leave but I am so emotionally ready for a vacation!
Did you know that there is actually something called vacation stress? I didn't either but there is! I know this because I have first hand knowledge of it this week! You see we have two dogs, and one was going to a friends, and the other to in laws (bless their hearts)...anyhow the friend that was going to keep the one has a dog herself, a big one (St Bernard) anyhow, Chino (our pup) and their pup did not have the best introduction! They were not going to be staying together in the same house let's just say! Oh dear! So anyhow...we were panicked its not like we have tons of extra cash to afford the kennel, and he is a quirky dog so he wouldn't of fared well there either...anyhow as of this morning, my dear wonderful in laws have agreed to watch the two here....Whew what a relief! So anyway all that to say there really is Vacation Stress....but like the other stresses in life none of them are worth worrying over! :)
Thanks mom & dad for keeping our little boogers!!
Until next time....

No comments: