Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vacation....

We are home from our trip to Florida! It was so incredibly awesome! We had great weather and lots of sunshine! The kids were well behaved and we really didn't have much trouble until Caleb got sick with some fever rash thingy....he survived and now is much better. Luke now has the fever thingy, no rash as of yet! :)
Its so hard going back to a scheduled life after having a break! We did school today, had speech therapy and did some grocery shopping too, so not bad for a first day back. I could not have done that if my hubby hadn't taken day he returned off too! Thank goodness! So even with a sick kid and lots of tired campers we are another day down in our school year! Tomorrow its back to Preschool for Caleb and on to MAFA for the boys! (hopefully both of them)
Well I have homework of my own to finish for tomorrow nights class so off I go to work on that!
Please don't forget to click on those pesky ads to the side here, really they are helping me pay off my school bills! At least books! :)
Thanks
Until next time.....

No comments: