Thursday, October 9, 2008

How many more sleeps?

"How many more sleeps?" asks my 4 year old every day lately! You see in our family that is how he counts how many more days till we leave for vacation! It works really well for him. :)

So we leave for Florida this weekend, I can't wait! I am so excited, to just go and relax and forget about the silly economy, job security, and therapy, as well as school! (Okay yes I am taking my homework with me~midterm is coming) Anyhow I just want to go and lay in the sun and play with the kids and really enjoy our time! :) This time we are going to Vero Beach's Disney resort, its Disney on the ocean basically, although very relaxed and not at all like the busy theme park packed days. They have tons to do for the kids and adults alike and a great water slide into in the large pool and of course the ocean for those of you who like to be more daring! I personally love to look at it and walk next to it but going into it isn't really my style! Those hidden creatures are not much too my liking! :) I LOVE to listen to it though! Its sooo relaxing to sit out on the patio of the villa and just watch and listen to the waves! The power of the ocean so reminds me of God's unlimited resources and endless power! Its his design and his creation, to me its just that perfect reminder that there is GOD and his limits are endless! :)

This past week we had Caleb's speech therapy session, 2nd one there but technically the first one was all testing and evaluation stuff! Anyhow...He scored really well on comprehension and well not so well on expression (the getting it out part- in his speech) So really nothing we didn't know, he has not struggled with cognitive skills ever its always been the muscle weakness part that makes the trouble! Anyhow...back we went and will be at it now on Tuesday's each week for quite some time to come, I suppose! More things to schedule for that's all! :(

Well I have tons of things to get done around here and many things to do to pack ....so

Oh....there are only 3 more sleeps!

Until next time.....

No comments: